x

How to setup Square sales from outside website.

Hello - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to use Square for sales from a separate mobile friendly website (buttons to embed into our website pages or links to purchase options?). We are currently using PayPal but my client wants to switch to Square. However the website is already built and I don't want to have to charge her to create a new website at Square. Suggestions and help appreciated in advance.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Tamlyn. Looks like you are looking for something similar to this. When it comes to embedding a button, we don't have this available at the moment. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Tamlyn. Looks like you are looking for something similar to this. When it comes to embedding a button, we don't have this available at the moment. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7

YES! Thank you very much Sayra!

Tamlyn

Message 3 of 7

Can you please advise if we have a website already created, can we add an outside website link?  I will be using the square store for my inventory I have on hand my website is items they can order directly from the company and it is shipped to them directly to customer from warehouse

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

I'm not sure I understand your question, @214718_pink. If you're asking if it's possible to add a website link to your currently existing website, that should be possible with most eCommerce platforms. Please let me know if this isn't what you were asking!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Message 5 of 7

In today's technology rich age, this is an absurd answer! When you start a business, you also begin a website and creating ordering online is not always something beings with, it is usually with growth that a small business experiences.  How does square not have something that will integrate with my current already designed and high quality website? What a joke! 

Message 6 of 7

I agree completely.  I spent 1000s of dollars and 1000s of hours creating my current site.  Why doesn't Square have the ability to work with an already established site?

Message 7 of 7