x
Beta Member

Is there a Stock Take / Stock Order Report?

Hi there.  I'm new to the Beta Group and was asked to join as testing the Recipe/Restaurant tests.

Does anyone know if there is a way to produce a report that shows stock to order?

We have "live" stock, ideal stock level and notification of low stock but no report to say what needs ordering.

For example; if live stock is 5, ideal stock is 20 and notification below 10.  I can't seem to find a report that would say "Order 15"

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Peppton, thanks for your post 🙂 

We don't have a specific stock take report at this time, but I do think that is a great idea. 

You can see the full range of reports included in Square Point of Sale and Square for Restaurants in our support centre. 

With Square for Retail Plus, we do offer advanced reporting features, one of which is a Sell-Through Report - which is similar to what you have described. 

Sell-through is a percentage that compares the amount of inventory you receive from a vendor against what’s sold over a given period. 

It's not exactly what you need but I thought it might be worth being aware of - if you have any questions, just let me know!

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content