x

Is there an auto-cancel function for invoices?

We have a rule that all invoices must be paid within 48 hours. Is there a way to set the invoices to automatically cancel after 48 hours if they are unpaid?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hey @OneDayBoutique!

We do not currently have that feature. If they don't pay, the invoice will be marked as Overdue.

You could edit the reminders and add a message though!

Otherwise, if they don't pay, you'd have to manually cancel the invoice.

Hope this helps and welcome to the Community! 🎉👩🏼‍💻

Message 2 of 8

Is this a feature is being worked on? This would be a huge time saver

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @JewelsNJems 👋 Thanks for adding your voice here! There are no plans currently to include an auto-cancel function within the Invoices offering. If you'd like, I can pass this along to our Product Teams as a Feature Request!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Please do! This would be a very much appreciated feature for many, I’m sure!

Message 5 of 8

You got it, @JewelsNJems! I will pass it along, and should anything come down the pipeline, we will reach back out to you here and let you know.

Cheers!

Joe
Message 6 of 8

Any updates on this? I agree it would be a huge help to have invoices cancel automatically after so many days. 

Message 7 of 8

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @Inkpressive I don't have any update on this feature at this time. However, I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Message 8 of 8