x

Is there anyway to send mass email and texts through the square system?

Mass text or email options with the square?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Barbheath1964 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us! Happy to have you join us here on the Seller Community!

You may be interested in Square Marketing! When you subscribe to Square Marketing, your subscription starts at $15 per month and you’ll have access to the following:

• Send unlimited marketing emails, and then review detailed performance statistics for every campaign.
  • Set up recurring blast campaigns to automatically send weekly or monthly coupons, reminders, and invitations.
  • Set up automated email campaigns, to automatically send customers a welcome email, a coupon on their birthday, or reminders to come back in.
  • Create rewards and deals for your customers that can be shared via social media.
  • Message your customers privately from your Customer Directory, in case you need to let them know something important – like they forgot their wallet, or left their shopping bag at the counter.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for! I am here to answer any questions you might have. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Is this the only way? Even for just 1 mass message? It seems a bit expensive to charge $10-$15 for 1 txt. Is there an alternative? 

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Square Marketing has a free trial where you can send a first text campaign for free, and then you are charged by the number of contacts you want to message.

https://squareup.com/us/en/software/marketing/sms

I've been using Square Marketing (and Loyalty) for several months now, and I've been able to quickly and easily contact my customers. I know when they signup for text message marketing they are interested in the best deals, and save my best offers to those text members. I usually offer a coupon or announce a new special item in my store. Like I said, with the free trial, you can send your first campaign free to try it out. Hope it works well for you and good luck with your business!

Message 4 of 6

Hi Barb! You can send a mass text message with Square partner SMSDripp.com. Lately SMSDripp added an integration and templates just for Square!

Hope this helps!
Cheers,

Christine

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

You can send with our app - Notify Customers. https://notifycustomers.net/squareup/ 

Message 6 of 6