x

Loan Question

I’ve had four loans with Square over the past 18 months. Each one has been paid off early and never been late. The last one cleared a few days ago and all my eligibility factors are green. I was given our fourth loan after paying 75% of the third loan. How can I get my fifth loan, not sure how to get an offer?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

HI @Taylorsmnk2023 

Honestly, there is no special trick or hack to get another loan offer with Square.  Accounts are reviewed on a daily basis.  Since your account is showing good eligibility, and you just paid your previous loan off a few days ago, I would assume it would be any day now.  But that is just my assumption.  Continue processing payments and doing business as usual.

I know that sounds like a copy/paste answer from other threads and business owners asking the same question, but it really is the only way.   Everyone's business is different.  From sales > processing volumes > customer mix etc   Simply just keep doing business as usual, and making sales, and getting new customers, and hopefully your offer will be unexpected and sooner rather than later.

Best of luck

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2