x

Loyalty program education/flyer/tips?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Does anyone have any Loyalty program education/flyer/tips to share?”.

Hi Square Folks,

We are launching the loyalty program.  Has anyone created a good customer facing flyer that explains the program?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 28
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey again everyone! I know it's been a while since we've updated this thread, but I did want to share that thanks to everyone's feedback - we put together some general table tents that you can use to advertise your Square Loyalty programs. You can download the template here.

I also went ahead and took a picture of the tents assembled for y'all. Check it out (also a sneak peek at our San Francisco office 😉): 

IMG_0916.JPG

Please let me know your thoughts! Feedback is welcome! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Super Seller Alumni

We've been on it for a little over 2 weeks now, and our customers absolutely love it.

We've had paper punch cards for 13 years, and thought we'd have a lot of folks shy away from giving cell phone numbers, but once we took the leap, the reception has been incredible.

During the transaction, before we tell the total we ask if they have a (paper) punch card - If they do, we use it and skip the loyalty screen, if they don't we say "Ok, no problem" and then when the screen comes up we say something along the lines of "Would you like a digital punch card, all we need is your cell phone number". Then once it's entered, we tell them all of the information is texted to them, so we don't have to really take time with every customer to explain the details of it, since it's all in a link in their text. If they ask, we explain it and we also put up a few signs around the store, the most seen one right by the register. I also set up a page on our website called "Rewards" which has all of the information

Here's the page on our site

http://www.pessosices.com/rewards

Here's an image of our flyer:

Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream Digital Punch Card SignPesso's Ices & Ice Cream Digital Punch Card Sign

Hope this helps!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 22 of 28
Square

Best Answer

Hey again everyone! I know it's been a while since we've updated this thread, but I did want to share that thanks to everyone's feedback - we put together some general table tents that you can use to advertise your Square Loyalty programs. You can download the template here.

I also went ahead and took a picture of the tents assembled for y'all. Check it out (also a sneak peek at our San Francisco office 😉): 

IMG_0916.JPG

Please let me know your thoughts! Feedback is welcome! 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 23 of 28
Super Seller Alumni

Love it, @Sean!
They're super simple, super clear, and super snazzy!

Any way to make these slightly customizeable? Templated up perhaps?

For example, we call ours "Digital Punch Cards" and try to stay away from calling it a "Program" since we found our customers are less likely to "Sign Up" for something than they are to "Get a Punch Card" digital or physical.

Thanks for the awesome work!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 24 of 28
Square

Glad you like them! I thought they were pretty snazzy too. It's good feedback! I think @lilychiang (Product Manager) and @dmaniar (Product Marketing Manager) would love to hear everyones thoughts. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 25 of 28
Beta Member

Good Morning, 

is this program just for Square Register and in person sales? I'm an online retailer. 

thanks 

Patrice Nicole
Message 26 of 28
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @PatriceNicole 

You can absolutely use Square Loyalty with your Square Online store - just make sure you don't set your program up to be based on Categories and it will work!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 27 of 28
Beta Member

Tents look great Sean.  I am thinking about a loyalty program also.  Is it worth the fees and costs?

Message 28 of 28