x

My employee cannot access calendar to check appointments with clients

Hello. 

I sent invitation to my employee so she can be managing our office schedule with clients. However, the employee cannot access or view our office calander that includes appointments and events for our clients. The employee have access to view clients list, she still cannot make appointment for them. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @michellegillis! Have you assigned a location to this employee on their profile? 

Message 2 of 6

I am needing help. I have set all employees locations. I have added Team Permissions to all. I have checked manage all calendars. My employees still cannot see my appointment calendar or make appointments. What do we need to do? I do not need multiple staff to have their own calendars...we only need the one schedule...but they need to be able to create and maintain the schedule for clients. 

Message 3 of 6

Image 7-15-23 at 11.27 AM.jpgI am literally having the same issue, my employee is being required to set up appointments as a new business even though he has all the permissions enabled and location is assigned to him. How did you fix this issue?

Message 4 of 6

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LAZ,

It sounds like your employee signed up for his own account, rather than signing in as an employee under your account. This usually happens when an employee selects sign up rather than sign in. Your employee would have to deactivate the account they created, and follow the email invitation they received to join as a team member from your account. Feel free to reach out to our support team on 1-855-700-6000, Mon - Fri, 6am-6pm Pacific Time, if you or your employee have trouble setting this up. 

Message 6 of 6