x

Track sales to employees

I'm very frustrated. I have assigned permission codes to all my employees. They are paid on a commission of the sales item.  I have purchased the Team Management Plus.  How do I get the Square Terminal to ask for pin code before each sale transaction.  Right now it says "Sale attributed to: Untracked team member"  I am at a loss and very frustrated. HELP Please

1,349件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告
7 返信

I am soooooo frustrated.  I have set my team up with passcodes, but I cannot get our square terminal to prompt for a passcode.  I have even purchased the Team Manager Plus.  Help please or I just need to talk to a person that knows.  Thank you

1,303件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Alumni

Moved your second post to the one I answered earlier today 🙂 @PamperedPooch

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
1,245件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Alumni

Head to your in-app Settings > Security > enable Passcodes. It helps to also require passcode after each sale to ensure every transaction is tracked. 

@PamperedPooch

Justin
1,295件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Justin, thank you for you help.  Unfortunately, I am still struggling.  When you say In-ap Setting>.  Where is that from my "Home Page" on my POS.  Is it the Home Page >Account/Setting? or Home Page>Team ?Cause I don't see any Security when I go there.  Sorry, I truly am not technological challenged, but definitely struggling with where the Navigation page is and am lacking in the Terminology definitions.  Sorry.  I know it should go really quick, If I could just talk to some one.  Thank you

1,190件の閲覧回数
メッセージ5/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Justin, I finally figured it out.  I was trying to do everything from my computer verses going to the spos and bringing it up there.  When I did.....Everything took like 3 seconds.  Thank you.

1,189件の閲覧回数
メッセージ6/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I have the same problem and I've enable all of these settings. It only asks for the code after the purchase when I click back to New sale. If a stylist doesn't hit ''new sale' AFTER the purchase how will it track that they made the purchase before? It use to ask for the passcode BEFORE each sale so it tracked said sale.

674件の閲覧回数
メッセージ7/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Tempest99 - Thanks for reaching out to the Seller Community to bring this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble 😞

I'm trying to determine whether or not what you're describing is related to a current known issue. Are you only seeing untracked sales on the app or are you seeing this on your Square Dashboard as well?

Please do let me know. I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 👀

Violet
625件の閲覧回数
メッセージ8/8
不適切なコンテンツを報告