x

how can you put products on square from amazon

try answering my Q y'all

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @sherif8888.  So you have an Amazon store and you want to put those same products on a Square Online store?  I think that is what you are asking, but if not I don’t want to try to answer the wrong question.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook

“Take what you like, take what works, leave the rest!”
Message 2 of 4

yes i am asking that my friend 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Ok.  So, first, Square does not have any Amazon integration at this time.  The last I heard, Amazon has something called the Affiliate Links Program that allows users to promote and sell Amazon products on their own websites or blogs.  However, you would have to contact Amazon directly for the steps on how to enroll in that program and use it to embed Amazon Product links on your Square website.  Even if you did this, all sales would be handled by Amazon directly.

You CAN create a product library on Square and then create a Square online store if you want.  Of course, that will require duplicating your Amazon products on Square and you’d have to figure out a way to track inventory across both platforms since Square and Amazon don’t integrate with each other.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook

“Take what you like, take what works, leave the rest!”
Message 4 of 4