x

how do I access alist of my uploaded files?

how do I access a list of my uploaded files? I am trying to see a list of the files I uploaded.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @vermonttown - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

I'm happy to help but will need some more detail in order to better understand your question. Are you referring to images you've uploaded for your Point of Sale items or Online Store items?

Whenever you have a moment, please reply to this message with a little more information describing your question. I’ll be sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Alanah,

Thanks for replying. 

We are a government site, so we don't do any online sales. 

But, we do upload lots of documents are tha linked to our pages. And, lots of photos that appear on the pages. 

I was trying to find a copy of an old document we had uploaded because the link was broken. (The link has since been fixed.)

My question: Is there a way to see a list of all documents linked on the website?

Thanks,

VermontTown 

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for confirming @vermonttown

Unfortunately, Square Online doesn't store content that is no longer up and active on your site. If your website has been published after you've made edits, there isn't a way to revert back to a previous version of your website.

Sorry to bear the bad news 😔

Violet
Message 4 of 6

OK, thanks for your answer.

Message 5 of 6

Happy to respond, @vermonttown 🙂

Feel free to reach out to me or any of our Seller Community moderators if we can help with anything else!

Violet
Message 6 of 6