x

Is there a way to connect my sales tax and shipping to the items that I have on my online store?

I have set up a new website with an online store. I have my products in them I went through the protocol of how to get my taxes or my sales tax on there. It has automatically set up for my state. I have attached my products to it and everything and when I go to make a sample order, I will go in as a guest on another end or another computer and sales tax does not show up. I also have done the same for shipping. I put a shipping right in there and everything and at the end of a cell before I get to the point where I put a credit card in it does not show shipping rate and it does not show sales tax.  Has anybody else experienced this? What is it that I’m doing wrong? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@Asrarj Sorry to hear that you're having issues with this and welcome to the Seller Community! I wanted to link you to a couple of previous threads in the community around this in case it's helpful.

Taxes not showing up at checkout

Why will my sales tax and shipping rate not show up

Managing Sales Tax Settings

Please let us know if you continue to have issues around this!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hi, just jumping in to see if I can provide additional assistance 🙂 here. 

Could you share the link to your website @Asrarj

Since I don't have access to your account information and settings on the Community, could you give me more details about the settings you've applied for Sales Tax and Shipping in your Square Online Overview page ? Feel free to share screenshots if that's easier.

I'd also like to add our article Setting up Shipping Areas and Rates to the list of helpful threads @maxpete shared above.

Message 3 of 3