x

No dates on Appointments?

Hi, I’ve had two clients come to me and say that sometimes when they try to book online, my site will say that there’s no appointments available at all when I definitely have openings. Has anyone else encountered this? How do I fix it?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

It sounds like you an error in your settings - there's a lot of things that could be causing this. I would start with looking at your "calendar & booking" settings. Do you have online booking set up properly and live? Do your "online scheduling" options allow your clients to book in advance? Under "Locations", do you have your business hours set up? Also, check that you have your service availability correct. You do this by clicking the clock on the right side of the screen when you're viewing your appointments calendar. Make sure your services have "bookable online" selected.

Let me know if this doesn't help and we can look at more options!

Message 2 of 3

Hi, thank you for the reply. For the things you have mentioned, it looks like I have everything set up correctly. I have had many people schedule, cancel, and reschedule on their own since this problem has occured so it’s not something everyone is experiencing. One client I have experiencing the issue has a profile set up with Square. But when they scheduled as a guest, it worked. So maybe it has something to do with that? 

Message 3 of 3