x

Scheduling appointments further out than 365 days???

It looks like the limit to schedule appointments is only 365 days in advance... does the Plus version allow for a greater span of time? I have a wedding DJ business and I have clients choose their 1-month appointment exactly a month before their wedding date. Sometimes when I provide them with the link, their wedding is over a year away.

Any help appreciated?

Thanks,

-Tim 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Tm_kozak.  I did some looking around the Square help articles to be sure.  I see nothing that indicates that the paid tiers of Appointments allows more than a 365 day advance booking at this time.  I have two suggestions, both of which you should do:

1. Submit a feature request to the Appointments Team here.  They will review it and let you know their decision.  But, be aware this will not usually be a quick fix.  So…..
  2. Search the Square App Marketplace for a third-party Appointments app that integrates with Square.  A cursory search on my part revealed a number of possible alternatives for you to use.  You’ll just have to check out their web sites and see what, if any, limits they might have.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2