x
Beta Member

Why can't I view my client's appointments before 2019?

Why can't I view my client's appointments before 2019?  I need to view (and download) specific clients who booked a specific service before 2017. I used to be able to see all my clients past appointments. 

And why can't we see our appointment calendar report for more than a year? Why is this considered a feature that isn't available?  
When was this taken away?  I used to see reports for before a year. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @CResthetician

Thank you for reaching out about this. How did you normally find those reports? Is it through Reporting or did you go to the customer directly? 

You should be able to go back as far as you can on the calendar on your Dashboard under Appointments. It's a bit of a manually process, you will have to click the arrow until you reach the month you want to see. I would recommend changing the drop down next to it to "month", so you get a bigger picture. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

I have scrolled on the calendar and that also does not work. It doesn't go back before end of March 2019. I have clients from  quite a few years before that. 

Message 3 of 8

Hey there @CResthetician 

Jumping on here while @Kassi_ is out of the office. In order to be able to scroll past March 2019 you will need to visit your Square Appointments Booking Calendar on the Square Dashboard. This will allow you to go back as far as you need to meet your business needs.

JJ
Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

I have now done this many times! It does not let me see my calendar before March 2019. I am scrolling back from the booking calendar. 

My goal here is to be able to do a report for a specific service. That doesn't work either.  

I used to be able to see all my past appointments and services.  And still, I can't see the appointments from selecting the customer either.  

Is there someone who I can talk to who knows how to figure this out? I've talked to multiple people now and sent these messages.   

Message 5 of 8

Our Support team would be able to look into this with you @CResthetician! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

I talked to someone again today in appointments customer service. He could not help me either. He said he would escalate the issue. I hope this can be resolved! 
When did square omit previous appointments on appointment calendars? Why does my information/appointments just stop at a certain month?  
I hope the person who I talked will find the right person or department to fix this!! I do need my appointment information!

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

I'm really disappointed in Square deleting my previous client appointments!  We should've been told there was going to be information lost or deleted before a specific date. Then I could have downloaded my client info. 
I have talked to multiple reps and no one can find my information and then someone told me it was deleted. Very unprofessional to do this without notice! 
If there is still a backup somewhere on your servers for our past information, I would appreciate someone getting a hold of me. 

Message 8 of 8