x

"Activate your account" doesn't activate my account...

I'm on the last stage of setting up my Square account - on my dashboard, the last thing it wants me to do is "Activate my account". When I click it, it says "Make your first payment" - I hit continue and it just repeats the same thing, sending me into a Kafka-esque cyber nightmare. Glitchy? Or is there some side quest I haven't stumbled upon...? Good job, Jack.

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @seanmcconaghy - thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you got stuck in this loop - it usually happens when your account hasn't been fully activated or verified - i.e. we're missing some personal details or your bank account has not been fully verified. 

Once that's all in check the loop should drop off. 

If you're still experiencing this, please give our support team a call on 1800-90-48-46 Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, they can check what the hold-up is. We don't have access to check there here. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @seanmcconaghy - thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you got stuck in this loop - it usually happens when your account hasn't been fully activated or verified - i.e. we're missing some personal details or your bank account has not been fully verified. 

Once that's all in check the loop should drop off. 

If you're still experiencing this, please give our support team a call on 1800-90-48-46 Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, they can check what the hold-up is. We don't have access to check there here. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 2