x
Beta Member

80% paid off on 11th loan

I’m really and truly so over this not knowing when or if I will receive a loan offer situation. I’m 80% paid off on my 11th loan for 33,000$ and my business is up almost 70% in sales over last year. My company is at a place where getting capital to grow is vital. If I don’t receive another offer by 12/1/22 then unfortunately I’m throwing in the towel with square

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@chefparrishg3 Are there other POS systems that offer loans directly integrated into their sales system? I am just curious. Before square I had never known that was something point of sale systems offered. We did 1 loan through Square we have been offered others but haven't been in a place where we needed to accept it fortunately. I do know from reading other posts that square does consider many factors when it comes to loans, and I have heard they have been getting a little more strict with offers. I really hope you are able to figure it out seeing as you have already had 11 successful loans through square.

Lovewell Tea & Coffee//
Ventura, Ca

https://www.lovewellteaandcoffee.com/
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

To be honest i am not 100% sure about there being other systems offering similar loans. I have been loyal to square and have not  done much research. I looked into getting a traditional loan from a handful of places all of which were not able to offer us anything because we use square for our business checking account etc.... With that being said i typically wouldn not be so urgently in need of funding but post pandemic i am trying to capatilaize on any oppurtunities that i come across that i know can increase our revenue and or allow us to not have "all our eggs in one basket" i appreciate your response and hope you all have continued success. Thanks !!

Message 3 of 3