x

Loan application still in review

Hey !! Hope you’re all doing safe, great and very productive, 

I get an offer from square capital for a loan and I accept it, normally takes 1-3 days to finish up all the process but today is day 7th and I haven’t receive any answer or information. 
Any answers or help ? 
thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Caeli

Thank you for reaching out to the Seller Community. 

If you have any questions regarding your loan application, please feel free to contact us

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Cameron
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 2 of 4

What is a square loan after all? I've seen a couple of threads here dedicated to that over the year I'm here. And I still don't get it. How and where you can apply? Is the interest rate higher or lower in something like this https://shinyloans.com/ , for instance? Please share some places to read more about it. I'm quite used already to taking out loans in all the years I've been doing business. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Wirzwei

You can learn more here

Our loans are tailor-made for eligible Square sellers. 

Thank you for stopping by the community!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4