x

Square Loans: Can Square provide a Letter of Good Standing?

I'm about to lease an improved location for my business, and the landlords are requesting business references.

Can Square provide a letter stating that my account is in good standing, never had issues, etc.?

Or at the very least, shouldn't I be able to download a document stating that my Square loans have been satisfactorily paid off? Such documentation is a vital part of standard financial business; it's a bit concerning I don't seem to have access to such statements.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @DaoDeJing! We do provide Letters of Good Standing by request. I can follow up with you via email 🙂 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Best Answer

Hey @DaoDeJing! We do provide Letters of Good Standing by request. I can follow up with you via email 🙂 

Message 2 of 7

Great, thank you!

Yes, please email me the details.

Message 3 of 7

Hello I need a letter of good standing as well can you help?

Message 4 of 7
Community Team

Hi @valordanceco

Thanks for reaching out! Since this is an account specific question, I followed up with you via email. 

Violet
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

This is a service email from Square Financial Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Block, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Members FDIC.
Message 5 of 7

I need a verification letter so we can accept funding . Is there any possible way Square can write me and email to me Patrick.sands@sandshouseinc.org.thank you

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Shi32 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

It sounds like you're asking for a Merchant Verification Letter. We can provide them with an official letter stating when you activated your Square account, who they are banking with, and the last three deposits they've received from us. The letter will also contain the legal name associated with the account, the business name, and the brand and last 4 of your debit card - if linked.

In order to produce this letter, we'll need you to get in touch with our Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7