x
Beta Member

Best International shipping carrier to use to ship online orders?

We used FEDEX for international shipments but there seems to always be a delay and losing packages. What carriers are best for international shipping? We have one online order going to Korea and I don't want to use FEDEX if there is someone better.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hey @BrookeSimplyMB, welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for bringing this up! I went ahead and pinned your post to the homepage for more visibility — international shipping can involve a lot of nuance. 🌎

If any other sellers have insight to share, feel free to weigh in with your experience in the comments below! 💯

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 8

We like DHL for all international shipments (outside the US). 

Message 3 of 8

DHL is the only international shipper that can get my products into the middle east without issues.

Message 4 of 8

@ISOLeadAuditor& @BrookeSimplyMB,  We agree.  We use ONLY DHL to ship packages overseas.  While their GUI and UX on their site leaves a lot to be desired, we've integrated them with our Shippo system so we don't have to deal with the DHL interface (whew!).  As far as shipping individual packages, they are by far the most reliable.  We do not use them however, for shipping large, palletized freight.  Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 8

We use PirateShip.com for all our international shipments, they offer a consolidation option that saves $$ too. 

MagicMethods.com
Message 6 of 8

It really depends on which country I'm shipping to and the weight. I use Shippo so I can easily check out available options and ship tines. For example, I often use UPS when shipping to Canada, but DHL for Australia. 

Message 7 of 8
Super Seller

Love this topic! Saving this info for when I start selling internationally! 

Thanks!!

Message 8 of 8