x

Constant security warnings on my site

I know this has been raised before, but I have not seen any answers in those threads that will solve the problem for me. My page www.motopg.square.site is constantly throwing up security warnings and it is turning people off as they can't access the page. It seems to work for some people, but not others. I am not using a seperate domain to link to the site, which seems to be what Square Support always blames as the problem in the other threads. So my page and domain are both the standard ones supplied by Square.

Can someone please help? We have just launched all of our marketing to start this business and the only method of selling to people is not working. It's killing us. 

PS, the site has been up for around a week and has been working sporadically. Sometimes it throws the warning, sometimes it doesn't, but we are losing sales and it is making us look like we are crooks trying to steal people's info.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @DaveCooke,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your website.

If you've not already tried unpublishing then republishing your website, this is one thing to try - however if this doesn't help I'd be reaching out directly to support so they can take a better look into how the account has been set up.

Generally these issues are caused via custom domains taking a few days to propagate SSL certificates, however this doesn't seem the case here as you've pointed out. You call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form to file a support ticket.

Please let me know how you go - if you're able to solve things this info would be helpful to have if other sellers see the same issue in the future.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2