x

Ecommerce - Customer Reviews Not Submitting

Hi there,

I've had several customers of my Square ecommerce site email me to say that when they have tried to leave a review a recent purchase, an error message appears saying "Review not submitted. There was an error submitting your review, please try again later". One customer did try on multiple occasions but to no avail.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey Louisamudge,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear your customers are having issues leaving reviews. I don't suppose any of them were able to submit a screenshot?

This is one that is going to be difficult for me to troubleshoot via our community forum, though it's possible there may be a browser compatibility issue at play - did your customers happen to mention what web browser they were using when trying to submit? 

Has anyone impacted by this issue been able to successfully resubmit?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Seamus,

Thanks for replying. I've asked my customer to send through a screenshot which I'll add here. It looks like she's using Chrome?

None of them have been able to successfully resubmit reviews. 

unnamed.png

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for this @louisamudge,

It does look like Chrome is being used, so I don't think this is a browser compatibility issue.

I've pinged someone from Weebly to see if they have any advice to offer, but in the meantime I recommend submitting a support ticket (which is likely to be what Weebly suggest to me). You can do so by signing into your Square account then submitting a ticket via this form - if Square support are not able to resolve this one they will automatically re-assign it to Weebly.

Sorry I can't be of more immediate help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4