x

Is anyone else having issues with being approved for CBD Sales?

I have been working to get approved for selling CBD for tradeshows and it was requested to supply more information on 10/31/21 which I did right away. Since supplying this information, I have called as well as received my third email asking to supply the same information over. I am beginning to think this might be fraud and I am nervous. Anyone have suggestions? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @CBDKEN

We see its your first time posting in the Seller Community, welcome! 

The approval process to sell CBD is not quick by any means. The expected timeframe is 3-6 weeks excluding weekends and holidays. If our Account Services team is requesting information from you, the best thing you can do (which sounds like you've done this already) is to submit whatever documentation they are requesting.

In my experience, the thing that tends to prolong the speed of account approval are false health claims stated on websites, which clearly are not allowed with us, as we are held to the liabilities and restrictions from the farm Bill (2018) as well. 

If you'd like, feel free to send me a private message and I'd be happy to provide you more context with regards to the information that is being requested on behalf of our Account Services team. 

I look forward to reading your reply! 😊 

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2