x

Items not "fulfillable" or "unavailable at shipping location" help!

I am trying to setup my square online store but I have quite a few items displaying error messages that prevent me from selling them online and I don't know why or how to fix them. I've seen a few threads on here with similar questions but none has a solution for my problem so I'm listing this here.

Here's a screenshot of the first error message. Any ideas how to modify availability or pickup from the square dashboard (note the link takes me to the square dashboard not the online store dashboard).

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 3.16.09 PM.png

This is the second error message saying my item is unavailable at the shipping location. I don't know what that means exactly. I used to have two locations but I deactivated one so all my items are at the same location now. The link provided takes me to the edit item page in the square dashboard (again not the online store editor, as that's where I am right now).

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 3.17.36 PM.png

I just want to be able to list my items, why is this so hard to resolve? Anyone having similar issues that found a solution? Also, a secondary issue, some of my items are displaying in the online store just fine but the price has changed to $0, sometimes with the original price crossed out like it's on sale and sometimes just $0. I haven't tried to fix that one yet but if anyone knows why that may be please let me know.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, you can check a couple of places to see what may be the issue.

Did you delete the other location? Were these items for the other location?  or Listed as brand new item?  $0 items were they set up for the other location?

Is Pickup & Delivery properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Pickup & Delivery, upper right Advanced Settings, Default Fulfillment Method

Does each item correctly state its fulfillment method?

Checkout Fulfillment Method properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Checkout, upper right Advanced Settings, scroll down to Default Fulfillment Method

If these do not work, can you please share a screenshot? Link?  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3

Thanks Terri,

So it seems the deactivated location was the issue, although I still don't know why that is, as everything was set to the new location too. Anyhow when I reactivated the old location and copied the item library that seems to have fixed all the issues here. Is the online store tied to a particular location when it is set up, because I don't see anything pertaining to location settings in the other areas you suggested to check but maybe I just missed something? Anyhow, it seems to be working for now at least.

Message 3 of 3