x

Variation Pricing - Different Online from In Store

Hello,

I would like to have the same items with variation pricing but with a different price online than at a physical location.

I've tried to see if this is possible but it's not clear as changing the price in the online store also seems to change the price for the item in general.

On a similar note, I'd also like my online items to be unlimited stock as they can be made to order. However, for physical items at one of my locations, I would like to track stock so I know what needs to be restocked.

Help much appreciated.

Dan

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey Dan, I think the easy way to do this would be to set up a separate location (even if it has the same details as your physical location). 

If you do this first in the normal Square dash it will sync over to the online options. On the online dash you can pick where stock ships from allowing you to have different prices & stock levels online.  You can use the same products, but specify different prices at different locations so you're not having to enter all your stock twice - just the extra info for online. 
You can also make some available only in store or online as required. 

Job done 👍🏻 

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey Dan, I think the easy way to do this would be to set up a separate location (even if it has the same details as your physical location). 

If you do this first in the normal Square dash it will sync over to the online options. On the online dash you can pick where stock ships from allowing you to have different prices & stock levels online.  You can use the same products, but specify different prices at different locations so you're not having to enter all your stock twice - just the extra info for online. 
You can also make some available only in store or online as required. 

Job done 👍🏻 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 3

Thank you, will give that a try.

Message 3 of 3