x

Adding HTML to store website to connect . Our mainwebsite is differnet URL than the store website

I am trying to connect Google Merchant center. I need to upload a HMTL to verify the site. Our main website is lahainarestoration.org our store link ( hosted by square) when clicked opens to a different url https://lahaina-restoration-foundation.square.site/

Our website is ran by someone whom we pay to manage the site. He added the HTML weeks ago to the main website.

Google is still not showing verified. Possibly because the store website is a different url when clicked.

can someone help me please?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi LahainaResttorat,

You may need to contact Google's Support for assistance.  Google may think you're trying to connect two URLs or websites, only 1 is permitted from what I see which should be your Square Online Website.   Just a guess here as the volunteer Community Members are not the same as Square's Tech or Customer Support, we have hands on experience with Square's Apps and Hardware but, sometimes we have to guess as to what may be the issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi LahainaResttorat,

You may need to contact Google's Support for assistance.  Google may think you're trying to connect two URLs or websites, only 1 is permitted from what I see which should be your Square Online Website.   Just a guess here as the volunteer Community Members are not the same as Square's Tech or Customer Support, we have hands on experience with Square's Apps and Hardware but, sometimes we have to guess as to what may be the issue.

Message 2 of 3

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you. We are starting from the ground up here since the Lahaina, Maui Fires Aug 8th. We upkeep the Banyan tree, 8 historic sites, all the green space around front street. Our physical store burned with all of our products. Venturing into the online store world here. So really thank you!

Message 3 of 3