x

Adding multiple items at once

I’m looking to add multiple items at once like 3-4000 items cause they are all essentially the same but different names how do I go about doing this without the excel method. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

@Thegodfather823 What are the differences between the items, beside names?  Color? Size? Material? Etc.  Is it something you can have Square Item Library do for you quickly with variations/options?

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 6

They are pretty much all the same just the name is different 

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

I see, I think.  Well, in that case, I don’t believe there is another option except for the “Excel” method of importing your item library.

If the were only different because they had different attributes, then variations/options would work.  But in this case, I think importing will be the quickest.  Just export what you currently have and then work from there.

Sorry I can’t think of a better work-around.  What are your items, anyway, that they have to have so many unique names?  I’m just curious.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 6

We do 3d lake maps. Check it out at itsmorethanamap.com

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

I just did!  Those are incredible! I hope you get some Kentucky ones soon.  We have some amazing lakes and streams and rivers and what have you here!  No to mention Red River Gorge which is breathtaking!  Anyway, I’m glad to know you exist.  Unique gifts for the unique people in my life!  

Thanks for sharing.  Sorry I couldn’t think of a workaround for you.  But as I look at your catalog thus far, I can see why you are hoping to find one.  Best of luck!

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 6 of 6