x
Beta Member

All unavailable items switched to available

I made standard text edits to my online store and suddenly every unavailable item was marked as available and showing up on my shop. When I switch them back to unavailable, they revert after saving. It's like playing whack a mole.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

It's one of many that I experience with Square Online and it doesn't seem worth contacting Weebly support anymore since the problems persist and nothing ever comes of it.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi hi @lequartier - so sorry to see trouble has brought you to the Seller Community

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you.

I understand your frustrations, and can confirm that the fastest way to resolve Square Online questions like this is still by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time instead of going back and forth via email or messaging. They can also file a bug to flag the issue to our engineers if you reach out that way, if this is something our team needs to dig further into.

Thank you for your help in flagging potential improvements to the Square Online experience 🙌

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2