x

Feature Request: Filter by size (taking into consideration out of stock variations)

Hello! I'm new to the community but have been using square for years. This is my first time using Square Online for website/checkout of my clothing items and I've come across a feature that would be useful and seems to be missing. It's great that you can filter by size, BUT when you filter on a size, it shows items with any stock available in any variation, not just in the size variation being filtered on. My customers love to filter on their size to see what's available so they don't get attached to a clothing item only to find out it's out of stock in their size. Any way we can fix this sooner than later? It seems like a pretty basic missing feature.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @ChristianRose I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request.  One thing I would also mention is, please do keep in mind that while it may look like a simple change our product team has a list of features they are currently working on and others they are considering.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2