x

Label printer or label maker for the kitchen or for a to go drinks?

Is anyone using a label printer or label maker for the kitchen or for a to go drinks?

Thank you for your help

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @cafeolivia 👋 thanks for your post. 

Hopefully, some other sellers can pop in here to share their experiences but in the meantime, I'd be happy to help too. 

Are you looking for more information on whether the sticky printer works well for drinks and a kitchen environment? 

Do you have a particular printer in mind? I had a look on our website at the USB/Ethernet Sticky Printer by Star Micronics is compatible with heat-resistant thermal labels that can stick to virtually any surface, including paper and plastic cups and food containers, and can be easily removed and reapplied, leaving behind no residue. 

It sounds like this would be suitable for take away cups and drinks. 

Let me know if this is the information you were looking for or if you have any other particular questions, I'd be happy to help!

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @cafeolivia 👋 thanks for your post. 

Hopefully, some other sellers can pop in here to share their experiences but in the meantime, I'd be happy to help too. 

Are you looking for more information on whether the sticky printer works well for drinks and a kitchen environment? 

Do you have a particular printer in mind? I had a look on our website at the USB/Ethernet Sticky Printer by Star Micronics is compatible with heat-resistant thermal labels that can stick to virtually any surface, including paper and plastic cups and food containers, and can be easily removed and reapplied, leaving behind no residue. 

It sounds like this would be suitable for take away cups and drinks. 

Let me know if this is the information you were looking for or if you have any other particular questions, I'd be happy to help!

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2