x
Admin

Putting your Marketing Plan into Action

Hey Square Readers,

giphy

In our previous discussion threads, we went through all three phases of writing your own The 1-Page Marketing Plan, Step 1: Before - Prospect, Step 2: During - Lead, Step 3: After - Customer

Now, let’s talk about actually making things happen. 

Having a plan is essential, and putting it into action is even more important. 

So jump on in with your answers in the comments below:

1. What have you done in your business to bring your Marketing Plan to life? What effects did you see?
  2. What steps will you take moving forward? How do you feel about those changes?

Feel free to share any other thoughts you have about this book!

Don’t forget, tomorrow, Tuesday July 25th is our Live Discussion, where we’ll hop on a video chat to talk about the book! RSVP here and add it to your calendar!

We can’t wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Happy reading,

Pesso

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
381件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/2
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 返信
Admin

While I don't have my ice cream shop anymore, if I still did, I would work more on producing informational and educational content. I would start a blog page with more information on what makes ice cream better, how we go about making it, and really work to bring some added valuable content to our customers. I would also start an Ice Cream Club, where customers could subscribe to get pints of our newest flavors, which would bring in regular recurring income and keep our customers devoted. Really wish I did that!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
350件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/2
不適切なコンテンツを報告