x

Gamsa.IO: Become a Beta User for Samsung Kiosk + Square

Gamsa.IO has built a self-service kiosk app integrated with Square and is looking for interested sellers to be part of our beta program. As a beta user, you will receive a 30-day free trial of our software and Samsung kiosk. After the trial, there will be a monthly subscription fee of either $.10 cents per transaction or a $200/month subscription fee for unlimited transactions.

We offer a seamless Square integration including:

* No touch catalog updates: Changes you make on the Square dashboard will automatically reflect on the kiosk without the need of another back-office.

* Kiosk orders and payments appear on your Square dashboard and POS

* Kiosk orders are routed to the kitchen printer or KDS

* Various options for kiosk hardware -- including the 24 inch Samsung KM24 Kiosk.

Please comment below if you're interested and we can schedule a demo! You can also email me at jiwon@gamsa.io.

jiwonAtgamsa_0-1672184539874.png       jiwonAtgamsa_0-1672184645219.jpeg

Cheers,

Ji-Won

Cofounder at Gamsa.IO

www.gamsa.io

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@jiwonAtgamsa I'll send you an email or you can pm me here.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

Hi everyone! Gamsa.IO is no longer in beta. We are live in the Square App Marketplace -- check out our listing and customer reviews :).

Message 3 of 3