x

Where to find prep time

I cannot find where to or how to adjust prep time ... its saying an hour for orders which is too long.

Message 1 of 9
2 Verified Answers
Verified Answer

Re: Where to find prep time

It's now Online>Fulfillment>Pickup & Delivery then all the way over to the right completely for no reason it's "Edit location". Only took me a few months to figure this out. 

Verified Answer

Re: Where to find prep time

Hey @Arthurdeli

You can change the Prep Time through your Online Store under Settings. 

Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location > Scroll down to Prep Time to make your adjustments. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Arthurdeli

Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location > Scroll down to Prep Time to make your adjustments. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Best Answer

It's now Online>Fulfillment>Pickup & Delivery then all the way over to the right completely for no reason it's "Edit location". Only took me a few months to figure this out. 

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Best Answer

Hey @Arthurdeli

Kassi
Message 2 of 9

Not anymore

Message 3 of 9

Now is under on the Overview page, under "Update business hour"

Message 4 of 9

We are a church and are having a special event on Oct. 4th. I've created the website and all looks good except when you checkout, it says the pickup is next Sunday, not Sunday the 4th. When I run a report, it says the pickup is next Sunday. I assume this is coming from the hours I set in the location which I set to Sunday from 11a-1pm. How do I change this so that people are not confuse about which date to pick up?

Message 5 of 9

Hi there, @DeanJC 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to hear from you again. Glad to hear you've made a great site for your Church!

You can make these available changes by editing your prep time to include the specific amount of time to make your pickups available on the correct Sunday. I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding editing prep time.

Take a look at this Best Answer from Kassi for more info.

Let us know if you have any further questions! We are here to help.

Joe
Message 6 of 9

That's an interesting approach. Just to be sure I understand: If the event is 3 weeks away, are you saying I should put a prep time of 3 weeks in? What happens next week when the event is only 2 weeks away? Do I need to go in and change the prep time again?

Message 7 of 9

Having same issue.

Want to customize prep time to say it will ready at 5PM on This Sunday, not need to adjust it every day based on when orders come in this week. Ridiculous that cannot be turned off or adjusted and customized.

Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

Best Answer

Message 9 of 9