x
Beta Member

REMOVE GIFT RECIEPT BUTTON ON SQUARE STAND

Its been about 6 months since this subject has been discussed, and nothing has been done about it. The 5" blue bar button to Print Gift Receipt on Square stand has still not been removed, or had an option added to hide this button. There was a decent amount of support from the community to have this button removed. Others stated the same concerns as myself, that the gift receipt button causes clients to needlessly push this button which resulted in duplicate receipts, a waste of paper and general confusion, and with time wasted explaining the function to each client who presses it. I have noticed several updates to the square stand user interface over the last week, and am frankly quite disappointed that this simple request has not been fulfilled. As stated above, at a minimum allow us the ability to switch this off! PLEASE escalate this to the proper team again! 

@_Violet 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Hello @MountainHouse thanks for your post. Are you running Square on an ipad with a stand...or a Square Register. I have a Square Register, and my customers have the option to only select Printed Receipt. I can pick Gift Receipt on my screen, but I have not seen it on the customer facing screen of the Register.

Are you running Square POS or Square for retail?

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Square for retail on the iPad stand. 

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Square for Retail on ipad stand.

Message 4 of 4