x

How do I see the chat from my desktop?

I was a Crew member with 200 employees and we used this platform for our communications.  The mobile app seems to be working for the chat, however, I cannot manage from my desktop.  Is there a way to view and participate in chats from my desktop?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hi @cpuleo.  There are a couple of answers here:

1. Currently, you can not chat from your Square Dashboard, but you can send announcements from there.  I can not say if there are plans to add chat functionality to the Dashboard.
  2. If you are using a tablet (iPad or Android) you CAN download the Square Team app to that.  It will work on tablets, too.  I use that a lot because even though I swipe type on my phone, that is error prone.  On my iPad, I can use my keyboard.
  3. I know of no way, and no app, that works on Macs or Windows computers.  Having said that, it might be possible to run the Team App on a Mac if Square has enabled that functionality.  But, I have not heard of such a thing, and since I only use my iPad and iPhone to run my business, I can’t test it out for you.

I hope that helps.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2