x
Beta Member

Square Online MAJOR ISSUES

It wont let me choose any new items to put into my "custom items" list.  A feature that we used daily.  Let me explain, on the website you have the option of displaying items either as "newly added" or "popular" or "custom".  We use "custom" because this is where we showcase items that are newly back in stock, or new items.  However, it wont let me choose any new items.  Remember when square had that huge nuclear meltdown last week?  Any new items i've added to my inventory since then, can not be found to be added to my list.  The items appear on the website if you manually search for them, but I can't find it anywhere in the custom time list. 

The list goes on with bug after bug.  If anybody cares to reach out to me we can go over it all in detail.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

We are sorry about this inconvenience @SarahCotta

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Advanced Support team can dig in with you on the issues you are mentioning.

When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hey @SarahCotta - checking in to see if you are still having trouble updating your weekly restock. Did this issue sort itself out, or are you still having trouble?

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 3 of 5

Did this ever get resolved for you? I am having to completely re-enter items that were entered the week of February 21 and I am not sure of what items I entered prior to that date to see if they show up in squareup.com.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @thoctagon 👋 

Have you had a chance to reach out to the support team? We have limited access to accounts through this page, and an issue like this is best resolved with one on one troubleshooting. 

Message 5 of 5