x

Can I include my location in the confirmation email or text sent to my customers?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Show location

Is there any way for my to include my location in the confirmation email or text. I don’t want it to show up on the website right away but after the clients book then I would like to send them my location. Do I have to do this manually or is there a way to incorporate it into the confirmation text or email.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

While text message notifications can't be customized at this time, you can fully customize your notification email content on this page of your Square Dashboard, @Lashwithmi.

Once you're here, scroll down until you see the Email Notification Customization section. You can click any of the prompts on the left-hand side of the page. Once you select a prompt, you can type anything you'd like into the space on the right-hand side. I hope this helps!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Is there any plan to allow us to customise the text confirmation too? I would like to include a link to a jot form when i confirm the appointment time. Is this possible?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Lizsarbo,

Thanks for your added input on this feature request!

I don't have a timeline on when this will be available but I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4