x

adsense not working

http://geckoguyyoutube.weebly.com/

there is my website. i have tried to implement the adsense code in there. it lets me authorize on weebly and then on adsense it tells me to resubmit a new application since i dont have my old website. i enter in the above url and it tells me i need to authorize it through weebly. it get as far as seeing the sample ad but nothing after that. ive waited over a month and tried to redo it. the ad just goes blank after a while. what do i do? 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Hi, there.

Perhaps the publisher IDs aren't matching up. Will you double check to make sure they are? 

Sign into Adsense and locate your Google AdSense publisher ID. To see which AdSense account you have set up with Weebly, click on the 'Account Settings' button after logging in, and then click on 'External Accounts'.

Let me know if that still doesn't work.

Thanks,
Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 18

I double checked the publisher id and they both match up. I can see it through my external accounts and I can see my ad on adsense as active and in green

Message 3 of 18

Hello @GeckoGuy

I see that you have two different ad sense elements on one page. You will only be allowed to have one of the elements on a single page for it to work successfully. You can try to delete one and then republish to see if that will fix it immediately.

If this does not work, you will want to click "reauthorize account" on the one element left on the page. Then on the second window you will right click the "authorize" blue link and choose the option to "open in an incognito window" Once you have this up you will log in and then reauthorize and confirm the element is activated. Then you will publish your site again.

Once you authorize the element one single time and then publish, you will want to wait a few hours for the fresh ads to start revolving on your live site.

If all fails, you can always copy the embed code that google provides and then use our embed code element to paste their code into your site.

Message 4 of 18

THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU the HTML Code works better then adding the google adsense drop in element
Message 5 of 18

How many ads can I place on one single page - only one? is that correct?

Message 6 of 18

Hey there Cleve_hardy!

Where ads are concerned, you can have more than one on a page. You'll simply want to ensure that they don't crowd out your content. Use your ad space wisely, and you shouldn't have any problems.

Message 7 of 18

Hi guys, for like 4 weeks i am trying to make adsense to work on my site (infogim.weebly.com) and isnt showing adds on site.
I checked my Publisher ID and it matches on both adsense and my weebly account.

How can i make adds showing?

Message 8 of 18
Square

You might want to log into your Adsense account and make sure that there aren't any outstanding items you need to complete.

Message 9 of 18

Well you can see, that i settings, my site infogim.weebly.com is trusted...

is there anything i can do?

I cant understand this mesage, that adsense is enabled only to show ads on youtube, when i go to action, and add my site i get message "URL cannot contain host partner 'weebly.com'."

Message 10 of 18

Hi, 

Currently I am facing the same problem. Adsense is not working. Also, My header is sometime visible and sometimes not. Can you please tell me what is the problem.

Message 11 of 18
Square

I'm seeing ads in your blog sidebar, @lokeshkmr. Sometimes it can take a little while for Google to start rendering ads after you've added them, though I'm seeing them now when I check.

Message 12 of 18

same problem happens with me. Although Ive cross checked the publisher Id of my adsense account both in weebly and google adsense. 

Please help me in showing ads on my weebly site: 

http://sadiqahmad.weebly.com/

Message 13 of 18
Square

How long ago did you add those to your site, @sadiq? It can sometimes take Google a little while to start serving ads after first setting it up.

Message 14 of 18

Hi I am also having an issue getting adsense working on my site, I have been waiting for over a week to get my adsense authorised, I have copied the adsense header code under seo header code, but I am not getting any ads displaying yet, please could you explain why it is taking so long or if I am missing something else? 

Message 15 of 18
Square

It can sometimes take a little while for Google to start serving ads, although I would log into your adsense account and make sure that there aren't any additional items you need to complete.

Message 16 of 18

Hi, I have problem with adsense. Google have automatic adsense and they give you code to put on page and automaticly generate ads. I have put that cod in header, but know there is no ads. When I remove code, and get back all everything as it be, still no ads?

Any help?

https://rallymagazin-rs.weebly.com

Message 17 of 18
Square

Hi there. You should use the Embed Element and place it on your page where you want the code to show up. Then you will click on Edit HTML and paste the code Google gives you. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18