x

How do I add my facebook pixel to the header area of my Weebly website?

how do I put an ad pixel code facebook ads in the site head?

thank you

Message 1 of 27
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You should put the whole code that Facebook gives you on the 'Settings > SEO > Header Code' section of the website editor. After you do that, 'Save' the changes and publish the site and you should be good to go! Cat Happy

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Best Answer

You should put the whole code that Facebook gives you on the 'Settings > SEO > Header Code' section of the website editor. After you do that, 'Save' the changes and publish the site and you should be good to go! Cat Happy

Message 2 of 27

That is the fb pixel for the whole site, right? How do I add event pixels for individual pages?

Message 3 of 27

I'd also like to know how to add the events pixel to specific page(s), such as a Thank You landing page to track form submissions. 

Message 3 of 27
Square

You can add this for specific pages by going to the Pages tab, clicking on a Page, then clicking on SEO Settings and using the Header Code field there.

Message 3 of 27

How can I add code to the payment page and confirmation page? I need to track conversions and those are the 2 pages that facebook still won't recognize.

Message 3 of 27
Square

Try using the code fields in Store > Setup, @dejadrewit. There should be three fields there for cart, checkout, and confirmation.

Message 3 of 27

Thanks Adam, I did and it's still not working. I noticed it says Google analytics tracking, could those fields be for google analyticsa and not facebook pixel?

Message 3 of 27
Square

Any kind of Javascript code can be added to those fields; I used to have some javascript alerts I added to a test site to help verify it was working. Could you paste in the code you are adding?

Message 3 of 27

I am trying to add Facebook PIxel to my header code but I am not finding it under Settings > SEO,etc. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? 

Message 3 of 27
Square

Hi @JazminCunha You are using our newer editor, so you will add the pixel under Website>Facebook from the main dashboard. Once you connect your Facebook account you will see the option to add or verify the pixel. 

Message 3 of 27

Where in the header code do I paste it? Beginning, end, somewhere in the middle? Thanks!

Message 12 of 27

I have a code for my Google Analytics in that section currently. Do I put the pixel code after it? before it?

Message 13 of 27
Square

It can go above or below it in the field - it shouldn't matter which.

Message 13 of 27

Easy peasy thanks to you.

Message 15 of 27

In case you've found this topic and didn't get how to set up Facebook Pixel.

I just launched my first app - AdPixel 😊  It helps those Weeblies who have no tech skills or need additional help!

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/adpixel

I'd be very happy to share a coupon with the community - COMMUNITY_FRIENDS 

It gives 10% off and has no end date. And yes, I'm ready to help and answer any questions - as setting up Pixel is the first step to retargeting. And retargeting is a proven marketing channel for earning more and converting visitors into clients 🚀

Message 15 of 27

Will it help setup event codes?

Message 15 of 27

Hi Stacy,

I just installed your app but I already have the fb pixel installed on my main site but need help installing fb event pixels (add to card, purchase). Can you help with this?

Thx!

Message 15 of 27

Is there a place to put a pixel for someone that has purchased a service.  Tracking purchasers of the product or service... after they gothrough cart. As in placing it on the thank you page for purchasing. 

Message 15 of 27
Square

You can use the app or set it up yourself from the Store Settings menu. 

Message 15 of 27

I did it on fb by creating events based on a page view with a specific keyword in the URL. 

1 with “cart” 1 with “paymebt” 1 with “confirmation” and several with specific product keywords. However 2 of the events facebook still wont recognize and that is the confirmation page and payment page. Makes me wonder if there is some weied encryption on those pages blocking FB from seeing it. It’s annoying we can’t modify those pages and add code to them. 

Message 15 of 27