Hello and welcome to the Seller Community! My name is Tra and I’m a Community Manager here at Square. We’re very happy to welcome Square sellers in Ireland to the Square Community!
We built the Seller Community with you in mind. Sign in to ask questions, share workarounds, tips or best practices. While you’re here, learn about Square’s latest features and products — and share your feedback!
Let’s take a tour!
Read our Orientation and Etiquette Guidelines and then learn How to Join the Seller Community (hint click Sign In in the top right!); review How to Start a New Thread and more. This section is easily accessed from the header.
The Popular Topics section on the homepage is your portal to other areas of the Community. Click on a tile to view another board!
- Help includes all of our troubleshooting and product-focused conversations.
- Connect includes all conversation spaces, include Questions of the Week and General Discussions
- Seller Groups includes all business-related groups, from Food and Beverage to Leisure and Entertainment.
- Ideate includes Beta and feature requests.
Directly above the tiles are two buttons:
- Ask the Community makes it faster for you to post a new thread.
- Help the Community makes it easier to find posts and help fellow sellers.
➡ Discussion tabs
Directly underneath the tiles, you’ll see that we now have three tabs of posts:
- Featured Discussions are threads that we curate and feature. 📌
- Recent Discussions are new threads, or threads that most recently received a reply. 🆕
- Frequent Discussions are hot threads that are getting a lot of activity. 🔥
➡ Content Cards
Next, you’ll see content “cards” which highlight the following:
- Latest news is a feed of product updates from the product update blog. 🆕
- Events is a list of upcoming events such as webinars and Q&As. 👀
➡ Related Threads and Upcoming Events
On individual thread pages, you’ll now see:
- Related threads, which automatically finds and shows threads about related topics. 🧐
- Events, which lists upcoming events like webinars and Q&As. 👀
We’d love to hear your feedback about the new Seller Community. Let me know if you have any questions!
Feel free to also drop a comment below with your website or social media, where you are located and when you start using Square!
Community Manager, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Helen here from the Seller Community Team. I just want to say a huge welcome to everyone, we are delighted to have you here! 🎉
We'd love to learn more about you. Join the Community to reply and let us know where you are in Ireland, and how you use Square!