x
Square Community Moderator

Change your Community username!

Hello! 

If you’d like to change your Community username please reply to this thread to let us know. A member of the Community will reach out to you directly and help you update your Community username. When we reach out the only information we will request from you is your preferred new username!

For example, we can fix typos or help you change your username to better reflect your business.

(Please note: Usernames are first come, first served so the one you want may not be available! Also there is a 16 character limit.)

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 26
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey there, @TheShakery-

Thank you for checking in on status of your Community username change. This has been completed! 

Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Kassi

View Best Answer >

Message 25 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Hi @DiamondNails (Thammo511) 

I just wanted to confirm that I was able to successfully update your username. 😊 Please let us know if you have any additional questions or do not see the update on your end.

Message 22 of 26

Hi!  Could I please change my username from "ShakeShoppe" to "TheShakery"?  Also- when I go to login to Square Seller Community- it still shows inactive locations.  Is there a way to get those inactive locations removed from the seller community login (they are already removed from Square Business Locations.)  Thank you!

Message 23 of 26

Hi!  Just checking status on this.  Thank you!

Message 24 of 26

Best Answer

Hey there, @TheShakery-

Thank you for checking in on status of your Community username change. This has been completed! 

Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Kassi
Message 25 of 26

Thank you!

Message 26 of 26