x

Can you share your Etsy link?

Tell us what your business is share your Etsy link and a collage of photos who knows how many people are looking for what you sale. Mine is Lexi.J Jewelry we sell handmade jewelry we do it all from eclectic to fancy. We do earring bracelets charm bracelets necklaces anklets and keychains at affordable prices. We also offer specialized charm bracelets anklets and necklaces. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LexiJJewelry/edit?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

2022_12_14_12_09_39_625.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I no longer sell on Etsy-- I use a Square website, plus in-person selling. www.simplexities.com "Beadwork & other artful crafts" In the process of updating now....

Message 2 of 5

I'm going to try square one of these days but for now, I'll just stick with Etsy I was doing the next-door app but seeing as they flagged me for spamming because I repetitively post my jewelry even though other people on there repetitively posted that no one cares about like ooh look at this deer in my backyard I just got sick of it and thought it was time for someplace new.

Message 3 of 5

I never actually tried using the Nextdoor for Business option-- I did sign up for it, and somehow that dropped my personal account-- which I can find, but it takes a lot of "clicks" and searching, and have to do it each time I sign in. I get frequent ads to sign up (despite being signed up...) and they want essentially twice what I make in a month to "try" it out.

The Square website in its purity, is a catalog-- free, and has a shopping cart included. Only cost is the cc charges (~3% total) for purchases. With all the problems Etsy is going through, you might want to consider setting up a Square website as a back up.

Message 4 of 5

I have a website just for showcasing but I don't do any actual selling there but yeah next-door gives me a lot of problems too not the signing-up problems just that being blocked constantly is ruining my customer base I mean how can I sell if my account is blocked and no one can find me. 

Message 5 of 5