x

Joining two services provider square accounts?

I am opening a spa where I am sharing a room with a massage therapist who rents from me (runs her own llc-- scheduling through square) Is there a way that we can both been seen on the schedule and be able to book our own appointments from our phones? She has her own square account.. POS and takes her own payments.  I do my own as well. Wondering if there was a way to join the two so that we can book our appointments accordingly without overlapping our appointments since we share a room. I hope this makes sense. TIA! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I have a hairdresser with me and I just put her on my system so itโ€™s just one booking site. All the payments go through mine and she just sends me an invoice every week like any other business I use. 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I work with 2 other stylists and we all have our own Square Appointments accounts. What we do is we share each others schedules through Google calendars. There is an option in Square to do this but you may have to have the plus feature. 

Message 3 of 4

Hello!

LMT here, I would highly suggest using Acuity as your scheduler. It allows you both to schedule out room or rooms so there is no confusion on times. It is square friendly and phone and tablet friendly. Hope that helps!

Message 4 of 4