x
Admin

What strategies are you thinking about using to level up this year?

Hey everyone,

I came across a recent article on The Bottom Line discussing strategies for making 2024 the best financial year, and it got me thinking about ways that we can set ourselves up for success this year.

What specific strategies are you thinking about using or currently implementing to level up this year, whether in your personal life, career, or both?

Excited to hear more!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Admin

Tagging some members @BRAIDSBYBEE@Bronze_Palms, & @Priestess333 to hear their thoughts!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 2 of 27

Hi @maxpete!  I'm in the middle of placing my first Google Ad to promote my psychic life coaching business.  I'm hoping to generate 12 appointments each week so I can leave my job! What about you?

Priestess Sekhmet, Spiritual Life Coach
Message 3 of 27
Admin

What an awesome goal, please keep us posted on this!

For me, I am spending more time on investing, saving, and generally being better at budgeting! 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 4 of 27

I got a little overwhelmed with Google Ads.  My business can't justify a $500 monthly ad expense just yet.  Now my site appears to be hacked. 😯 If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be truly grateful.  

Message 5 of 27
Admin

Ah sorry to hear! Is your site hosted o Square? If so, please reach out to support here.

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 6 of 27

Thanks for your help. 🤗

Message 7 of 27
Admin

Of course!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 8 of 27
Super Seller

For this next year, I am focussing on consistency with money, staying healthy and keeping my mind clear, and asking for help when I need it. I could definitely give more to staff to take on so I don't have to do it. They feel empowered because I am giving them more responsibility and they know they are helping me.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 9 of 27
Admin

This is great, love the focus!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 10 of 27
Super Seller

This year we're focusing on growing the book shop side of our business- positioning ourselves as a destination for authors in the metaphysical space to market their books. 

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 11 of 27
Admin

👏 excited to see how this unfolds!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 12 of 27

Interesting. I'm in the middle of publishing a workbook on metaphysical healing and I wrote an article on Amityville. I'd love to chat with you. 

Message 13 of 27
Super Seller

I'm going for more automation this year.  Set aside a few days to set up social media content for the next quarter.  Have it planned and scheduled out.  Also thinking about using ManyChat on our social media platform to drive more business.  To answer questions and lead potential clients where they need to to book an appointment with our salon. 

Message 14 of 27
Admin

Super exciting! Let us know how this goes 🙂 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 15 of 27

Great job! I like your focus. How do you decide what topics to plan in your social media planner?

Message 16 of 27

Good job! Id love to follow you online. Please share your website.

Message 17 of 27
Super Seller

I love this question - I practice consistency every day, that whole idea of "you are what you do regularly". I work out every day, work on the business, sleep and eat well and talk with loved ones. 

For the business, I check in on it, check in on staff, visit the salon, and explore other businesses to see opportunities to grow!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 18 of 27
Admin

The consistency pays off too!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 19 of 27
Beta Member

This year I am setting better work life boundaries, focusing on budgeting and financially growing without having to work 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I had baby number 3 almost 3 months ago, she's my rainbow miracle baby, I want to enjoy these years with her while making money. Excited to see how 2024 treats everyone!

Message 20 of 27
Admin

Congrats on your third child @OliviaRose! Love that you are focusing on more work/life boundaries!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 21 of 27