x
Beta Member

Contact Account Manager?

A few months ago, I was contacted by a person from Square. Said they were my account rep, emailed me and told me if I had any questions to contact them. Few days later I emailed some questions. Nothing. Tried calling the number on his signature line. Voice mail. I've tried several times over the last few months. And each time, nothing. 

Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @PV4U - thanks for reaching out. Good to hear from you!

So sorry for the trouble getting in contact with your Account Manager. Not sure what the delay is there. 

Would you mind reaching out to our Support Team directly? They can find your specific account manager and make sure you two are connected. They can also get you in touch with a new Account Manger if need be.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Super Seller Alumni

That's very odd.  Our account rep usually gets right back to us.  I'm sorry to hear that you're having this experience with yours.

Message 2 of 16
Beta Member

Can I get one to contact me?

Message 3 of 16

Best Answer

Hi there, @PV4U - thanks for reaching out. Good to hear from you!

So sorry for the trouble getting in contact with your Account Manager. Not sure what the delay is there. 

Would you mind reaching out to our Support Team directly? They can find your specific account manager and make sure you two are connected. They can also get you in touch with a new Account Manger if need be.

Joe
Message 4 of 16

I am having the same problem.  My previous account manager was great however, he was moved to another position.  My new account manager reached out to me, we spoke and agreed on some action items I needed help on during this critical time of COVID and even more so that I'm in the process of opening a second location and trying to figure out logistics of a second website.  He literally has disappeared, I cant reach him via phone or email.  Even more disappointing is that I called in the Square customer support 2 times over the last 2 weeks and spoke to two different representative who confirmed that someone from the management team would be reaching out.... It's been 2 months since the problem began, it been 2 week since I was told someone would reach out.  I'm shocked and disappointed and the lack of professionality.  I've been your customer for over 5 years and this is how you show appreciation?  

Message 5 of 16

Hey @villagepizza and @hratchad,

Sorry you're having trouble getting in touch with your account managers.

The Seller Community is designed for seller to seller conversation so other sellers most likely won't be able to assist with this here. Please reach out to our direct CS team who can investigate further into who your account managers are and help you get in touch.

Ashley C
Message 6 of 16

Hey Joe Same happened to me i keep emailing customer support and when i ring them they say i should contact my rep Sean , that is not replying to my message and calls ? 

Please guys i don’t need more than 10 minutes discussion and need someone asap and customer support can’t help please in all square is that anyone else i can talk , is it possible the whole business rely on one person ? 

Waiting for your answer 

Message 7 of 16

Hi @FORTUNAdrinkand - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

You should certainly be able to receive assistance outside of your Account Manager, this does however, depend on the inquiry due to levels of access to your account that phone advocates have.

Here in The Seller Community, we're happy to provide you with assistance with inquiries that are not account specific.

In the meantime, I'd like to help. If possible, please send me a private message with your Account Managers information, i'm happy to investigate. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Message 8 of 16

This post was edited by a Seller Community moderator to remove personal information

I have tried working with your new format and have had to resort to doing my few sales on the computer.  I can't reach ANYONE...EVEN A BOT.  When I call support, I'm told I will be called back or somehow get the disgusting experience of talking to a bot.  HOWEVER, it never happens because I don't get a call back or an email or even a bot response. 

You used to have great contact for us with your customers.  Now it is as if you don't care at all about your customers or their problems.

(name redacted)

(phone number redacted)

(email address redacted)

Message 9 of 16

Hi @myemail - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to bring this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble getting in touch with us. I can certainly provide you with our contact information.

If you'd like to speak with our Support Team by phone, you can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams at any time here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 10 of 16
Beta Member

I am having the same problem. I had a rep who was very responsive and now that I actually launched with the POS and need help, I haven't heard back in weeks. This needs to be addressed.

Message 11 of 16
Beta Member

I am having the same problem. I need contact name and email address of my account manager. I have sent email on 30th July 2021. Made a phone call on 16th August 2021 to customer support team and send another email today to customer support. Hope they get back to me soon as I have to send the contact details to CAA for my ATOL licence.

Message 12 of 16

I have a number of questions  can I call someone or can someone call  me ?

The content of this thread has been edited from the original to protect personal information. 

Message 13 of 16
Admin

Hi @BNUTT

These forums are public, so to protect your privacy we have removed your contact information from your original support. 

Please use this link to speak on the phone with a member of Customer Support. 

They'll be happy to help you 🙂 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 14 of 16
Super Seller Alumni

So I was told something similar when I was cold called to sign up with square. They told me I’d have a dedicated account manager, but the people you deal with to get set up initially are just sales and onboarding people. That’s why they disappear. 

im having my first call with my “account manager” today, over a year later. Despite knowing we process multi-million dollars in credit card sales, they did not make a initial contact with an account manager until we had well surpassed the 1M mark in credit card sales, and then that was even some time later that we got the call. 

my understanding from their job posting, is they only handle multi-million dollar accounts. And from my experience, it appears they wait until you prove you process that much with their system. 

we will see how this call goes, because we were only ever giving links to articles to read to train on the system. Our use of the system is 100% self taught, including all of the features we do use. Which I find to be poor onboarding, but we are still here and have had lots of benefits from using square. Just wish transparency was something that we had more of from the beginning on account managers and if they are real and how they work. 

Message 15 of 16

I am having the same problem now for a year. I had an "account manager" who is now MIA. I am very disappointed in this process. It makes it very difficult to run my business when there are issues and it takes months to get anyone on the line to troubleshoot. I have tried calling support and each I get transferred endlessly until finally someone just takes my info and says they will reach out (and never does). If I ran my business this way I would have zero customers. 

Message 16 of 16