x
Square

Partner Spotlight: Mulberry

mackenzieparker_0-1636657633486.png

Welcome to our next Partner Spotlight. Millions of sellers use the Square App Marketplace to discover and install apps that they rely on daily to run their businesses.

In this post we meet Mulberry, Mulberry enables retailers to generate additional revenue by offering accident protection plans to customers post-sale.

Business Name: Mulberry

Tell us about your app and what it does for sellers: 

Mulberry enables retailers to sell product protection plans to customers post-purchase. 

Mulberry plans provide shoppers with comprehensive protection beyond the manufacturer warranty. This ranges from free repairs and replacements when products are damaged due to accidents to extending coverage for product defects for years after the standard manufacturer warranty expires.

For each plan sold, Square sellers earn 60% of the listed protection plan price in pure profit revenue. 

Click here to learn more about Mulberry, or watch our product demo video.

What is the number one reason Square sellers use Mulberry?

Drive pure-profit revenue with each protection plan sold, improve the customer experience for shoppers looking for accident protection or long-term coverage, and increase customer loyalty. 

How can sellers get started with Mulberry?

Install the Mulberry app with a few clicks in the Square App Marketplace. It’s that simple. 

Once you install the Mulberry app, customers will receive an email post-purchase to buy product protection plans and you’ll start generating incremental revenue. 

How much does Mulberry cost for sellers?

Mulberry is 100% free for Square sellers. Once you’ve installed the app and customers start purchasing protection plans, you’ll get paid by Mulberry every month for each plan sold. 

How can sellers optimize their program and generate more revenue with Mulberry? 

Marketing your program at the point-of-sale is the best way to drive awareness and increase sales. For in-person transactions, train your sales team on the value of Mulberry product protection and the types of incidents that are covered. For online sales, try implementing an on-site banner promoting the product protection program or writing a blog post explaining the partnership with Mulberry. 

Protection offers can also be seamlessly embedded into order confirmation emails by dropping in a single line of code. No additional development work is required. You can find instructions to complete that integration here.

If you have questions on the protection plans available for your products, reach out to the Mulberry team at support@getmulberry.com.

Thank you Mulberry for participating in Partner Spotlight! We appreciate everything you do!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

i'm very interested in adding this to my website but i'm not sure if i've added it.  every time i click on the add app it just routes me to my square login and i don't see any confirmation that mulberry is installed or what options to adjust etc.  is there a step by step guide to the install of mulberry on square.  Or atleast some way to know it is installed?

Message 2 of 2