x
Admin

Follow for Follow for ✨ Thanksgiving Edition ✨Share Your Business Social Media Profiles!

Hello and happy (early) Thanksgiving!

For many business owners Thanksgiving can be the busiest time of the year. So, while there’s still a tiny bit of time, let's take a minute to support one another. 💙

Share a link to your business social media profile  Instagram, TikTok, Facebook URL - and follow another business. 

This is a great way to get to know other Community members better, show your support for, and gain new followers! 

Do you know a business who is definitely too busy to participate, e.g. your local baker/pie maker, pumpkin or turkey farms? Feel free to share a link on their behalf. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108
Beta Member

Hi, My name is Yesenia Ackerman and I am the owner of Uptown Girl Studio and Beauty Center. I offer skin care services and products. My social media page on IG is @uptowngirlstudio . I'd love to follow and gain more connections with other small business owners like myself. 

Message 106 of 109

Message 107 of 109

Hi Friends!  My name is Josie and I own and operate a private salon suite in Orange County, California.

My instagram pages are @JosieDidMyHair and @StudioCruSalon 

I'd love to connect with other beauty pros and share the love and support!  

Message 108 of 109
Admin

I hope everyone had a great holiday week/weekend! Thank you very much for sharing a link in this thread, for following someone new or for liking a post. 💙 

If you'd like to meet even more business owners in your industry, check out our Seller Groups, where you can ask questions specific to your field or join a discussion started by a peer.

To join a group sign in, click on a tile and then click Join Group Hub. The screenshots below are from the Food and Beverage Group and Beauty and Wellness Group but there are many more to choose from.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 1.42.02 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-28 at 1.44.06 PM.png

Join a Seller Group

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 109 of 109