x
Admin

Welcome and Introduce Yourself in the Seller Community

Welcome to the Seller Community - we're so glad you’re here!

No matter if you've been a member of the Seller Community for a while, or are just joining, you're in the right place. Our goal is to have a space where Sellers can come together, interact, and gain knowledge to grow their businesses. With that, we would love for you to connect with fellow Sellers by introducing yourself on this thread! 

maxpete_0-1711996820407.gif

Introduce Yourself

Feel free to jump into this thread and introduce yourself to the Seller Community! Share a bit about who you are, the type of business that you run, where you’re based, and even a glimpse into your hobbies. Feel free to include photos of your business and/or a link to your website and socials too. 🙂 

The floor is yours, and we're eager to get to know you better! 

Connect with Other Sellers

When you see new introductions posted by other Sellers, feel free to say hello back and get to know more about their business. Always feel free to direct new members to our Community Resources that can help in their new member journey

Please Follow our Guidelines

When you’re posting a new introduction, all we ask is that you keep our Community Guidelines in mind. This includes not sharing personal information, being overly promotional, and posting any language that is considered hateful speech. 

By the way, make sure you check out the Square Community Manager team introduction post so you get to know the faces behind this community too. 🙂 

Looking forward to learning more about you! Click Reply to introduce yourself and connect with other great new members!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Beta Member

Hi, I’m Jess and a tattoo artist. Just trying to get some better features added to the square appointments app.

Message 2 of 32
Admin

Glad to have you here, Jess! Feel free to leave an idea on the ideate board for appointments too!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 3 of 32
Beta Member

Hi Guys 👋🏼

My name is Anthony and I am a stretch therapist and the founder and owner of my own stretch studio in Franklin Square, NY.

You can check out my business:

on instagram: @recoverwithrosado

Message 4 of 32
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community, Anthony! 🙂 

Great website and this is a reminder that I need to do more stretching 🤣

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 5 of 32
Beta Member

Hello NatTom from Grubaholics we are an Jamaican infused American food foodtruck. We've been open since 2014. We love Square we used Square pos since we opened. Still a fan. Interested in seeing what's new.

Message 6 of 32
Square Champion

Hi All - I'm excited to have a place to talk about things that don't fit into one of the boxes. I don't have a lot of opportunity IRL to meet up with other business owners so this is great 🙂 

Thanks @maxpete!

www.mudfire.com 
MudFire insta 
personal insta 

In addition to running a ceramic studio - I love dogs, making jewelry, baking and as @maxpete knows - boots 🙂 and who could forget tattoos @tranguyen 😅

Sans a few tattoos - needs an update :)Sans a few tattoos - needs an update 🙂

jewelry made by mejewelry made by meglazes made by meglazes made by mecookies made by mecookies made by me

D [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 7 of 32
Admin

You're inspiring me to book my next tattoo sesh!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 8 of 32
Admin

I don't remember who I've said this to but I actually got my first ever tatoo earlier this year @MudFire_D  And now I'm planning to book in for a second one, but I just have to plan it right since it means I won't be able to go sea swimming after 😫

Tra | she/her
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 9 of 32
Beta Member

Freelance graphic design artist living in East Tennessee starting my own business

Message 10 of 32
Admin

@Buck85 Welcome to the Seller Community! Would love to check out your site if you have one!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 11 of 32
Square Champion

My wife and I run our 4th generation Garden center, Van Kalker Farms and Greenhouses in the far south suburban Chicago and we also have 2 bakeries in Northwest Indiana, Rise'n Roll Schererville, and Rise'n Roll Cedar Lake.

We are a wholesale and retail greenhouse with a little over 5 acres of indoor growing space.

Our bakeries are actually bakeries in a franchise where all the baked goods are made by the Amish at the large bakery in Shipshewana Indiana (a very large Amish community) and brought to our stores every morning.  So we have fresh Amish-made goods 3 hours away from the closest Amish community.  

As for hobbies, I'm a good old-fashioned nerd.  Comic Books, movies, TV, video games, Star Trek, Star Wars, books, Podcasts, Apple/Mac products.

dji_fly_20231220_143452_519_1703104820647_photo_optimized.JPG

Message 12 of 32
Square Champion

Our Cedar Lake store opened in late 2020.  Each store features an authentically made Amish buggy "booth" that you can eat in. CL at night.jpeg

fron.jpgIMG_8391 2.jpgIMG_8169 2.jpgIMG_8168 2.jpg

Message 13 of 32
Square Champion

Message 14 of 32
Admin

So glad that you're here! I need to make a little trip to check out the bakeries one day!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 15 of 32
Beta Member

Hello NatTom from Grubaholics we are an Jamaican infused American food foodtruck. We've been open since 2014. We love Square we used Square pos since we opened. Still a fan. Interested to see what's new.

Message 16 of 32
Admin

@Nattom Welcome! So glad to hear that you love Square and excited to see you in the Community!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 17 of 32
Beta Member

Hi! I'm Miri, of Miri's Market! I've been doing this as a business since 2020.

I started 3D printing for myself and my kids, for our D&D games, and MAN it blew up! The kids friends started wanting stuff made, their parents, other students, my co-workers, so I turned it into a business!

I have 6 kiddos, 3 by birth, 3 by adoption. 4 of them help with the business, and we spend our down time playing card and board games, as well as D&D and other tabletop games!

We're located in Central Florida, and work craft shows, and events all around the area!

Message 18 of 32
Admin

@Miri Welcome to the Seller Community! Really cool to hear about how your business started 👏

Also a member of the community @mksavage recently posted a question around How do you involve your kids in your business which I wanted to share with you because I think you'd enjoy it!

Looking forward to seeing you around the Community!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 19 of 32
Beta Member

That is awesome!! Thank you! 😄

Message 20 of 32
Square Champion

@Miri Yes! I'd love to hear how you involve your kids (of all ages!) in the business. I have a 5-year-old and a baby, and this has been on my mind a lot!

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Savage Goods | @savagegoods | savagegoods.com
Message 21 of 32