[Webinar] General Assembly: Intro to Social Media Strategy 🌐
Looking to grow your audience on social media? Attend this free workshop hosted by General Assembly and gain a foundational understanding of social media platforms, and learn to develop a social media strategy.
This online course covers the following topics which may be helpful for a variety of your business needs:
Developing and implementing a social media strategy
- Creating an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand
- Understanding the difference between social media platforms
- Using the major social media platforms to create content and engage your audience
- Explaining the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting
- Creating a weekly content calendar for your business
Review details and register for this event by clicking the blue button below:
Quick question...I would like to attend this event but when I click the link to rsvp it says the date is for December 21st (on a Wednesday). I just need to know which date is correct so that I can know how to block my calendar. Thanks for your help 🙂
Hey @Stacelyn24 — great catch! It looks like this event did change. I'll update the post here to reflect the correct date and time:
Wednesday, 21 December, 2022
10am – 12pm PST
Definitely let us know if anything else comes up!
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center