x

Received transfer email but no deposit

I received the square email stating funds have been sent to my bank from Square, at the same time as i usually receive it 11:45am and i have a transfer # 3Z24YNGQTKMM8YQ5W8BY12E74TP1.

However funds are not in my bank account and they are always there once i receive the email regarding the transfer.
I called my bank they told me there is no issues in processing payments on their end , nor are they aware of any merchants having issues.
I find it strange that it happens like clockwork every time but not today (of course when the funds are urgent) 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Redefined_junk,

Sorry to hear your payment may be going in later than usual!

While we're not able to look into private account deposit information via our Seller Community forum, we do quote a 1-2 business day deposit time frame. Generally it'll arrive the same afternoon / evening it's sent, but some days it may take longer than others.

I'd say the payment is very likely on its way to you and to check back later this afternoon or evening. We send that email when your deposit has left Square, sometimes payments networks can take a little longer to get it to your account - while it may often be consistent, it's not always consistent. If you've not seen anything by tomorrow morning do feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance! You can call on 1800 760 137. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2