x

We identified that (he's NO longer) a business partner/beneficial owner or apart of the business.

We identified that (( NO LONGER APART OF THIS BUSINESS )) is a business partner/beneficial owner of your business. To comply with our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006, we are required to verify the information of all beneficial owners of your business. As such, please provide the full legal name, date of birth and current residential address of (( NO LONGER APART OF THIS BUSINESS )). If length of residency at current residential address is less than 5 years, please provide previous residential address as well. By providing the information described above, you confirm that you are authorised to do so. This is been going of for months now i can't use my square account or do anything with the account try to call it asked for a customer code i don't have and get charged for the call to get nowhere sent emails to square a few times to get no reply from anyone

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Kingsporker,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

While we are unable to discuss private account information via our community forums, please give our support team a call on 1800 760 137 - they'll be able to assist you further. Lines are open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm AEST.

If your ABN has changed and/or the account owner is no longer with the business, we recommend starting a new Square account, so the correct ownership details can be tied to a new account. You can continue using all your existing Square hardware on a new account, you'll just need to sign out of the old account and into the new one on the app!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2